First of all, two announcements:
Intake.Me is headed to MedX! I’ll be handing out #patientchat pins and postcards, and soaking up the Palo Alto sun and inspiration.
We will be hosting a special #patientchat from MedX. So if you are going to be there and want to take part, comment or tweet us and we will be sure to coordinate a little #patientchat tweetup. It’ll be at the usual time at 10am PST / 1pm EST this Friday.
Our topic: What are you looking forward to in the future of the empowered patient?
A few questions to get you started:
- What do you hope to learn or hear from MedX?
- What do you hope to see in the next year?
- What inspires you about the future of the empowered patient?
Latest posts by Emily Lu (see all)
- #MedicineX: What Doctors Need to Know about the Empowered Patient Movement - October 4, 2015
- Medication Reconciliation Recap - April 23, 2015
- What are you looking forward to at Stanford MedX? #medx #patientchat - September 5, 2014