Mark your calendars for a very special Empowered Patient Chat on Twitter this Friday, December 12th at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern with Inspire.
John Novack from Inspire will be joining us to discuss how and why people use social networks, especially to aid in their own healthcare. Here are some topics we will be discussing:
- How can a newly diagnosed patient use social networks to learn more about their condition?
- What are the benefits to a patient connecting and sharing on social networks?
- How can doctors and patients use social networks to improve communication?
- What should not be shared on social networks? What are the privacy concerns someone should be aware of?
- What is the best way to get started using a social network to learn more about your health?
HOW DO I JOIN IN?
Patient Chat is a Tweetchat that is held on Twitter every other Friday and hosted by +Intake.Me at http://twitter.com/hashtag/patientchat or http://twubs.com/patientchat. By following the hashtag, #patientchat, on Twitter, you can see what everyone is posting about the topic during that time and interact with others. Check out our tweetchat guidelines and etiquette for more information
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- New CLL Patient Resource: Patient Power on Facebook Live - July 27, 2017
- Visit Intake.Me at ATA 2015 #ata2015 - May 4, 2015
- World Health Day:“Think globally, act locally” - April 7, 2015