- Our patients are our primary stakeholders.
- We focus on the intake process — because that’s an area where we think the doctor’s visit loses time and has potential to provide crucial information to establish the doctor-patient relationship.
- We aim to make the process of uploading data as easy as possible because we want to make our product accessible/useful to patients with longstanding chronic disease(s).
- We believe that patient empowerment is critical to good health outcomes.
Thanks to all that participated in the chat. Many shared their own experiences with the difficulties of getting medical records transferred from one doctor to another (e.g. when moving states!), and we even inspired one follower to start keeping track of their own medical records!
Any other lingering questions about Intake.Me or want to continue the discussion from the chat? Feel free to ask us here!
Latest posts by Emily Lu (see all)
- #MedicineX: What Doctors Need to Know about the Empowered Patient Movement - October 4, 2015
- Medication Reconciliation Recap - April 23, 2015
- What are you looking forward to at Stanford MedX? #medx #patientchat - September 5, 2014