To better promote high quality discussion, we’re moving #patientchat to a biweekly discussion, so the next #patientchat is this upcoming November 1st at the usual time: 1pm EST / 10am PST.
Building on last week’s #patientchat, next week (Nov 1st at 1pm / 10am PST), we’ll be talking about what kind of patient we want to be, and what we can do to make that happen.
Some questions to think about:
- What does being a “good” patient mean to you? For inspiration, consider reading our previous post inspired by Shara Yurkiewicz.
- What does being an “empowered” patient mean to you? For inspiration, feel free to read last week’s #patientchat, or this wonderful post from ePatient AnneMarie Ciccarella
- What can we do to support each other in becoming the patients that we want to be? Some inspiration available in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation initiative to flip the clinic and in patient-centered design but the possibilities are endless.
What do you think?
No need to wait until next week’s #patientchat to tell us, feel free to start the discussion below!
Latest posts by Emily Lu (see all)
- #MedicineX: What Doctors Need to Know about the Empowered Patient Movement - October 4, 2015
- Medication Reconciliation Recap - April 23, 2015
- What are you looking forward to at Stanford MedX? #medx #patientchat - September 5, 2014