Here at Intake.Me, we believe that we should be able to use data and technology to make the health care experience better for patients. We know that we’re past the time when “big data” is something for scientists and policy makers.
Patients and their caregivers are already engaging in using technology as best they can to make their lives easier while coping with chronic disease. It’s technology’s turn to catch up with what patients need.
That’s why we’re running a #patientchat this morning to hear from you:
- how do you use health technology (apps, data, devices) to improve your health?
- what health technology would you like to see to make your health easier to manage?
- how would you like to see your doctors use technology to help manage your health?
And if you are a caregiver or provider for those who are ill, think of all these questions as they apply to how you help those you care about with their health.
Please join us today at 10am PST / 1pm EST, follow the hashtag #patientchat on Twitter or join us at http://twubs.com/patientchat!
P.S. Sign up to join our empowered patient community at http:/www.intake.me plus be the first to learn about product releases.
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- New CLL Patient Resource: Patient Power on Facebook Live - July 27, 2017
- Visit Intake.Me at ATA 2015 #ata2015 - May 4, 2015
- World Health Day:“Think globally, act locally” - April 7, 2015