At Intake.Me, we are always interested in exploring the ways in which we can look at or change the health care system so that it is more patient-centered and improves patient outcomes.
For this week’s #patientchatPatient Chat is a bi-weekly Tweet Chat on Twitter, we will be featuring a special guest: Jack Imaging. Jack Imaging is a completely web-based platform bringing connected, collaborative care to medical imaging. It allows patients to store and share medical imaging records (scans, reports, and notes) and receive second opinions all within the same platform. Like Intake.Me, Jack Imaging also believe in the importance of empowering patients with their health care information and will be available to take any questions from the #patientchatPatient Chat is a bi-weekly Tweet Chat on Twitter community about their platform and imaging technology in general.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- What did you do to communicate with your doctor or doctors about your test results? How do you think that could have been better?
- What has been your experience in getting your images or test results? How do you think that could have been better?
- Have you ever had to seek a second opinion on your diagnosis? Why or why not?
- If there is one thing you would change about medical technology today, what would that be?
Join us Friday, April 18th, 10am PST / 1pm EST to discuss this on #patientchatPatient Chat is a bi-weekly Tweet Chat on Twitter!
Latest posts by Emily Lu (see all)
- #MedicineX: What Doctors Need to Know about the Empowered Patient Movement - October 4, 2015
- Medication Reconciliation Recap - April 23, 2015
- What are you looking forward to at Stanford MedX? #medx #patientchat - September 5, 2014