READ THE CHAT TRANSCRIPT HERE
This Friday on our bi-weekly #PatientChat tweetchat we will be joined by special guest Vincent F. Caimano, Ph.D. of Support Groups Central and we will be discussing, “Online Support Groups: How can they help?”. Dr. Caimano is the Founder and CEO of Support Groups Central, which offers web conference-based peer support and informative meetings that are much more like being in a real group. We met Dr. Caimano at Health 2.0 last fall and were super impressed with the Support Groups Central platform.
We will be asking Dr. Caimano questions for the first half of Patient Chat, and then opening it up for everyone to answer and ask questions like:
- Have you ever joined an online support group? Why or why not?
- What are the benefits of online support groups?
- What are the barriers to joining an online support groups? How can someone overcome the barriers?
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- New CLL Patient Resource: Patient Power on Facebook Live - July 27, 2017
- Visit Intake.Me at ATA 2015 #ata2015 - May 4, 2015
- World Health Day:“Think globally, act locally” - April 7, 2015