There is a lot of information out there, perhaps too much, on how to become engaged in your health. (“Try this!” “New research!” “Don’t do this!”) We understand that it can feel overwhelming, so where do you start?
Join us and other #epatients (like Mark-John Clifford who is an empowered patient and member of Intake.Me’s patient advisory board) this Friday as we share practical and manageable first steps you can take on your journey to empowered patient status!
We will be discussing topics like:
- What is the best benefit of being an empowered consumer in your own healthcare?
- What is the first thing you suggest a new #epatient does on their journey?
- Looking back, what is one mistake you made before becoming an #epatient you would warn others about?
- Who would you turn to for help or who would you need on board to make this work?
- What tools could you use? What resources could you turn to?
You can also check out our past blog posts as a primer:
- “I am an #epatient, ask me what that is”
- E-cubed: The Patient Super Hero
- The Empowered Patient Checklist (Free PDF Download)
How to join in #patientchat:
- Login to your Twitter account at the designated time above
- Follow the hashtag #patientchat on Twitter or login at http://twubs.com/patientchat with your Twitter account
- Follow @intakeme on Twitter
- Reply to the topic and always include the hashtag #patientchat in your responses. That way, everyone joining in the chat can see your tweets and responses!
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- New CLL Patient Resource: Patient Power on Facebook Live - July 27, 2017
- Visit Intake.Me at ATA 2015 #ata2015 - May 4, 2015
- World Health Day:“Think globally, act locally” - April 7, 2015