Here at Intake.Me, we are all excited for a new year of patient empowerment. Our new year’s resolutions all boil down to this: we want to do more to improve patients’ experience with the medical system. And for now, what that means is continuing our work of building Intake.Me to make patient-managed medical records manageable and improve the doctor’s visit experience.
We will also continue to host our every-other-week #patientchat to discuss topics in patient empowerment and being an epatient. This week’s #patientchat will be at the same time and place, hosted by Mark-John Clifford, talking about his favorite topic: patient activism.
Here are some questions to get you thinking:
- What does it mean to be a patient activist? How is this different from being an epatient?
- Why are patients coming forward to take control?
- Who is a patient activist that you admire?
- How does one become a patient activist? What do we need to recruit more patient activists?
- What do you hope to see in the world of patient activism for 2014?
See you this Friday at 1pm EST / 10am PST!
Latest posts by Emily Lu (see all)
- #MedicineX: What Doctors Need to Know about the Empowered Patient Movement - October 4, 2015
- Medication Reconciliation Recap - April 23, 2015
- What are you looking forward to at Stanford MedX? #medx #patientchat - September 5, 2014