For this week’s patientchat, we have a special guest from Carenovate Magazine, Ms. Goldina Erowele, clinical pharmacist and advocate for caregivers everywhere.
Here at Intake.Me, we realize that to empower patients, we need to be empowering caregivers too. It takes more than one person to make health happen, and for many patients, they must rely almost completely on their caregiver to help manage their healthcare.
Here are some questions to get you thinking:
- What makes an empowered caregiver? Is it the same thing as what makes an empowered patient?
- What do caregivers need to be supported in their work?
- In the doctor’s office, what sort of challenges do caregivers face?
- How do we empower caregivers? What resources are out there?
- What resources do you wish we had to empower caregivers?
Join us this Friday 10am PST / 1pm EST for #patientchat on empowered caregiving!
Latest posts by Emily Lu (see all)
- #MedicineX: What Doctors Need to Know about the Empowered Patient Movement - October 4, 2015
- Medication Reconciliation Recap - April 23, 2015
- What are you looking forward to at Stanford MedX? #medx #patientchat - September 5, 2014