This week’s Empowered Patient Chat topic is Storytelling for Healing: How Sharing your Story Helps with special guest Amy Ohm from TreatmentDiaries.com. Mark your calendars with the details below!
Empowered Patient Chat
For Patients, Caregivers, Doctors, Nurses, Mental Health Providers
Storytelling for Healing:
How Sharing your Story Helps
August 22, 2014 at 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST
Here are some questions to get you thinking:
- What are the benefits of people sharing their healthcare experiences?
- What prompts people to share their story?
- What do you think prevents others from sharing theirs?
- What are some things people should remember about sharing their story online?
- How can people share their story & maintain their privacy?
- What types of healthcare groups are on Treatment Diaries?
The first part of the chat we will be talking to Amy and then we will open it up for all chatters to contribute and join in. Resources & Reading:
Twitter Accounts to Follow:
Resources & Reading:
Latest posts by Darla Brown (see all)
- Visit Intake.Me at ATA 2015 #ata2015 - May 4, 2015
- World Health Day:“Think globally, act locally” - April 7, 2015
- Join us! “Online Support Groups: How can they help?” with Dr. Vincent Caimano #patientchat - January 22, 2015