Free Webinar to Kick-off the Course
The team at Intake.me will be kicking off the all new ePatient 101 virtual classroom at a free webinar on November 18th at 5:00pm PST. Join us as we tell you all about the new format, preview the content and syllabus, and tell you how to get started. This class is 100% free but space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot for the webinar where we will answer all your questions about how the virtual classroom works and what ePatient 101 is all about.
Intro to the All New ePatient101 Course
November 18th, 5:00pm PST
Who is it for?
Are you struggling with a new diagnosis — or still struggling to manage an old one? Do you care for a loved one with a chronic disease? Or do you just care about improving the quality of care you receive? Are you finding the modern, fragmented health care system complex and overwhelming? Sign up for ePatient101 and gain the tools you need to overcome this complex system and take control of your health!
What is ePatient 101?
ePatient101: How to be an Empowered Patient is an online course for anyone interested in becoming an empowered patient, empowered caregiver, or patient advocate. Through this online course, you will learn:
- what does “ePatient” mean?
- why is being an ePatient so important in today’s healthcare system
- how you can save time and money and get better overall value from your health care providers
- how to advocate for yourself
- tools, tips and best practices to help manage your or your loved one’s chronic disease
You will get a curated compilation of the latest research and the best tips from patients like you on how to be an empowered patient, and you will be equipped with the tools to help you take control of your health care. This course is part of the Intake.me experience and it’s free for everyone but space is limited so reserve your spot in the webinar and save your seat in the classroom today.
Latest posts by Team Intake.Me (see all)
- Video of Caregiver 101 Kick-off Webinar - February 8, 2016
- Caregiving.com and Intake.me announce partnership, new online class for caregivers - February 2, 2016
- Launch of Intake.me’s All New ePatient101 e-Learning Course - November 17, 2015